Saturday, March 31, 2012
I was thrilled this morning to pop onto my blog to see that I have been awarded The Liebster Award! Awarded by Deb from,http://debthehappystitcher.blogspot.com/ , who has been so encouraging of my beginning attempts at cross-stitching.
Liebster is german for favorite and was created to bring attention to new and upcoming stitchers blogs with 200 or less followers.
There are a few things to do, so when awarded the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Choose 5 up and coming blogs with 200 or less followers. Be sure to let them all know they've been given an award!
Here is my list of 5:
http://kaingahappenings.blogspot.com/ An Australian Stitcher wife and mother of four children. I love gardening and craft, reading and enjoy looking in op shops.
http://crossstitchdramaqueen.blogspot.com/ a SAHM to 4 kids, 2 animals, and 1 husband. I find my sanity through cross stitching and quilting.
http://giraffexing.blogspot.com/ Theresa loves gardening and nature and have totally fallen in love with world of cross stitching.
http://stitchylion.blogspot.com/ striving to do well and keep up with all of her hobbies.always loved to cross stitch, still fairly new to scrapbooking and I'm just starting to get into baking.
http://fabulousfrogger.blogspot.com/ work full-time by day, and I try to fit in some stitching or crafting by night
2. The next requirement is to post the link back to the blogger who gifted the award. I would like to thank Deb for such an honor. http://debthehappystitcher.blogspot.com/
3. Post the award on your blog!
4. Share 5 random facts people may not know about you
1. I ride my stationary bike and knit at the same time.
2. I enjoy houseplants (but they don't enjoy me)
3. I treasure privacy (is this also called paranoia? LOL)
4. I do some web designing (shhhhh keep this a secret... I am not for hire)
5. I love watching Dog The Bounty Hunter (only my boys know this....until now!)
Thanks again, Deb! This was fun. And a wonderful challenge. I hope this brings more stitchers together in friendship.