Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Free US Shipping at my Etsy Shoppe!

I was in a discussion this morning about Mother's Day promotions, offers, discounts, sales, etc. and the general consensus was free shipping or 25% off.

Me being the lazy bug I am, decided to go with the free US shipping. Wasn't quite sure how to do the 25% thing. Then there was the talk about not wanting to use the word "free" in the shoppes and how Google finds these things. Didn't quite understand all that (haven't had my first cup of coffee yet this morning!), but thought I should just play follow the leader on this.
http://sweetwatercreations.etsy.com/

Would love to hear others' sales ideas! What are you doing special in your shoppes/websites/blogs? Plans for Mother's Day? They better not take me fishing!

Hugs,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment