Friday, March 25, 2011

Original Cloth Bunny Doll almost done!

Need to head over to Springerville for hubby's finger prick blood test in a little while.
My original bunny is soooo close to being finished! I just need to design a dress and bloomers for her. I can't decide if I want her outfit to be prim or pieced and modern. I am leaning toward pieced with a pinafore.....
Her face is just darling! I painted the insides of her ears pink with a sponge method and she is lightly coffee/cinnamon/vanilla stained.
And I love her sweet big feetsies. Hubby is not going to be happy hearing this dolly will not be for sale. She is my prototype and I will get started on making more this weekend! Hopefully, I will be creative enough to design boy clothes for Peter....
Photos coming ASAP! Promise! She's way too modest to model nekked.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! TY so much! This made my temper tantrum disappear! Headed over to pick up the award.
    I am very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby might be happier now that you've sold Polly..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was, until he saw more bunnies on parade!

    ReplyDelete