Saturday, May 21, 2011

Finished handmade Barbie Doll Clothes

I spent several hours yesterday going through all the fabric remnants and scraps trying to figure out some nice outfits for Barbie and Skipper. Not many small prints. Found some great pieces for a patchwork bear or two.

Today, I sewed two rompers for Barbie and finished one wrap gown and another almost finished. I am still looking for a well loved Skipper doll to use to make sure these outfits fit, so I won't be sewing for her until I get a model.

These rompers will fit both the older style and the newer "belly button" Barbies. Our models today are vintage style Teresa and the new jointed Fashionista Barbie.















The rompers are available for $1.00 each and $1.75 shipping in padded envelope. Barbies are not included in the price. Only the rompers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: