Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Goings On


I haven't been very inspired lately. All this rain and the humidity. I haven't felt like knitting or crocheting. So I decided to spend some time sewing!

I got quite a bit accomplished with the traditional Raggedy Ann and Andys. 3 dresses (3 sizes), 3 outfits for Andy (3 sizes). 2 15" dolls done (one waiting for wig), 2 36" dolls sewn (1 stuffed and face painted), 2 15" dolls sewn. Still need to cut out and sew bloomers and aprons.

Then I sewed (is that really a word??) a 12" prim kitty and got her painted and stained. And then this morning I sewed a Jumper and long sleeve top for a 14-16" baby type doll.

This evening I plan to crochet an outfit for 14" baby type dolls. Who knows... never a dull moment around here.

Visit http://hollys-dollies.sweetwatercreations.com/doll-clothes.html to see handmade knitted, crocheted and sewn doll clothes!


No comments:

Post a Comment