Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Handknit Grey and blue baby pullover

This cute little boys' knit pullover was a custom order in grey and blue to fit a 6 mo old. As usual, I think I made it a wee oversized, but that's ok, the lil tike can grow into it over the coming winter!
I hadn't thought about using non-traditional baby blue, pink and mint green colors. My husband even commented on how nice this pullover looks, and that is a major compliment in itself! He suggested I try making a couple more for the ArtFire Studio.
It was made using Caron Simply Soft in Heather Grey and Navy Blue. I love how the finished garment drapes. Soft and comfy.
Putting the finishing touches on a green sweater size NB-3mo. Again a non-traditional color of Caron Simply Soft, but the effect is so charming.
Scalped myself yesterday. Trying to clean a covered chicken run with a low ceiling. I got distracted and scraped the top of my head. Only one serious scrape, but, shoot did I carry on so!

No comments:

Post a Comment