Saturday, January 14, 2012

Barbie Doll Diorama Box

Started to create a new room for Barbie and Fashion Doll Photo shoots. The idea for this is to use a foldable cardboard box for easy storage but provide an interesting background for taking photos of Barbie and her friends.
Here are photos of the progress. Items used printable dollhouse wallpapers, calender photos for outside window scene (interchangeable!).




 


This is planned out to be a living room setting. Furniture coming soon! Printing out wood flooring on cardstock. If I can hide this in the closet to prevent hubby from crabbing about more "stuff" in the studio, I would like to make this a little more permanent.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I could relive my childhood here! So loved dollhouses growing up and making them as well. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra! This is the idea, to relive childhood (for those who have actually grown up). Me? I won't grow up!

      Delete
  2. My daughters thank you for this Holly! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative solution. Seems like so muchc fun, too.
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete