Saturday, October 26, 2013

Handmade Birdbaths - I finally made one!

I've been wanting to make a birdbath for a long time. I was using a frying pan that was set on top of a wooden box.

I found some tutorials and ideas and got started on one this morning! And this is the result!

I used a 5 gallon plastic bucket, acrylic paints, mod podge and the frying pan.

To read more about this handmade birdbath, with step by step instructions of how I did it, please visit my 3 part series here, Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. (3 isn't finished and published just yet!).

I am so pleased with how this turned out. I need a little garden gnome to stand beside his house!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how creative and cute. You really did a great job on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crissy doll clothes from an earlier post. How is that bird bath working out?
    Juls

    ReplyDelete