Sunday, February 27, 2011

Two new dolls coming to live with us!

I really thought I was going to get in trouble for "investing" in a doll (2 actually). But hubby was pretty cool about it.
I showed him pictures of the two dolls, one was an auction win, and a couple of clothes patterns I downloaded, cringing all the while wondering how unhappy he'd be.
Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.... all he said was, "Well, it looks like you've been pretty busy. When are you going to finish that skinny doll and the bear?"
I've been struggling over what types of dolls to collect and stressing over some of the prices. I want to sew clothes for Every Kind of Doll out there, but realize that is a long term goal. Today I made the decision to simply add the Baby Face Dolls to cloth dolls and Barbies and call it a good start. DeeDee and Sandi will be coming home sometime next week. I will be making some welcome home outfits. They are going to be walk alike and talk alike twins for now.
Was this investment business/work related? Sure, why not?
Tomorrow seriously, the bear will be finished and I will be working out the details for his GIVEAWAY!!!! Stay tuned!!! He is turning out so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment